As I look back at 2012, I feel very blessed with so much love and growth.
I thank you, my friends, for being part of my life, whether near or far.
Among my many blessings this year, hands down – being engaged to my best friend Rezza is my biggest blessings this year. ;-)
We are blessed to have family and friends who shower us with love and support for our relationship! Wahoo!
My blessings this year also includes:
- Creating memories with my family in Australia and Baguio
- Creating Kick-Ass Innovations and programs through Team Planu
- Volunteering with online rescue/relief work for Habagat and Pablo via www.RescuePH.com
- Coaching for the Starshooters program SST87
- Learning and serving some at The Feast, Easter Retreat, Light Thursdays and the Kerygma Conference
- Prospering through The Money Summit, TrulyRich Club, COL Finance, IMG, selling my Cavite house
- Speaking at various events especially SanHack Baguio and Maynilad Business Conference
- Learning and teaching through PSI, e-Learning Edge CDM, Train Station and Next Step
- Reflecting with morning pages, blogging, reading the bible
- Reconnecting with friends, making new friends
And as we’re getting ready for greater things in 2013, I want to share three gifts, things I’m learning along the way.
Respect is acknowledging that I can disagree with you and still be a friend who will never harm you.
Respect is expressing myself knowing that other people will not agree with me, and that’s okay.
Humility paves the way for growth.
By being humble enough to just listen and be open without the need to be right, I have allowed my heart and soul to grow.
I am more resilient because I take feedback not as an attack. Feedback is a lesson to learn from.
When I feel irritated by what I’m experiencing, I reflect: “What can I learn from my annoyance?”
It’s not about me / It’s not about you
It’s not about me. When I put my God in the middle of everything I do, I am God’s servant.
I praise the Lord in what I learn, what I teach, what I write, what I do.
May we rejoice in the blessings of 2012.
May the good Lord bless you and your family in 2013.
Have a meaningful Christmas!
2012 in Photos: