I couldn’t figure out the category. It’s a mix. All of them have formed part of my life journey.
Forty One that have changed my life
- My wife, my one true love, Rezza
- My parents Tony and Flor
- My siblings Elmer, Eric, Anna; Brillantes KRC, Andrei, Cali
- My mentor, Capt. Bobby Lim
- SPED center
- UP Los Banos and my barkada there, including folks from LFS and SCM
- Sindi Katok, LBM
- Kidlat, Tanya, Elmer, Marga
- Ms. Aguila, my chem teacher who believed in me; Ms. Alcid, Mrs. Salac.
- PSI – Basic, Shooters, Heroic, Kids, Youth Camp. Kokoy, Greg, Alice, Sonnie, Vickie and all my buddies, fellow staff.
- LOJ / The Feast
- Light Thursdays
- CCF, Victory
- Maya and Loreen
- Anna, Jill, Tristan
- RunnersRunner – Raffy, Ivy, Jon, Tristan, Loyce
- Smart VAS
- Jorey, Noee
- Next Step, TSI
- NLP, ICF
- UP EE
- AIM, MDM
- Cuyo, Palawan; GAMNHS
- Days with the Lord B74, circa Jan 1991
- Discovery Weekend â€¦ all four of them
- Intel! Intel! Intel! TMG-T
- Real Estate and my difficult tenants – you have taught me much
- kaedong.blogspot.com and edwinsoriano.com
- T Harv Ekerâ€™s Millionaire Mind Intensive, Singapore
- Breaking Through Barriers, NLP Practitioner training
- Relatives, Sorianos, Usshers, Bunags, Sabolboros
- Times St. , Catalan, Ilagâ€™s, 73 Maginhawa, the other Maginhawa, Malakas, Matiaga, Tanglaw, Dayton, Crystal Aire, Starcentrum, VdL
- Happy Homes!
- Manong Johnny
- Running, marathons
- My Lord
If you are part of this list, in one way or another, I thank you. ;-) .
Your presence in my life is by divine appointment. I thank the Lord for making you part of my life.