What I’m thankful for:
- Blogging forÂ eOFW.Net
- Finding www.investmentphilippines.com
- Home-cooked Korean Beef Stew!
- Baked Creme Dory! :-)
- Getting things done: Sats accounting, Kristel call, deposits, remittances
- Reading Bo’s article on Patience.
- Being out in the strong rain, but having a good shade to cover me.
- This condo where I live and work
- This laptop through which I communicate and create value
- Affirmations that we read day by day
- Enough rest
- Foot pads — to de-toxify my system
- Our good Lord and all the blessings he showers me with
- Good health!
Tomorrow, I have a mission to gain back the stream of income I have neglected the past year. Come back, oh passive income!