I watched August Rush tonight. With Rezza at Lawrence’s 1,000 inch flat screen TV.
It’s about a young orphaned boy, Evan, who follows the music of his heart to find his parents.
Key Message: Follow your heart, follow your music, sing your song!
It’s got beautiful music, this movie August Rush. A great sound-system when you watch the music would make the experience an auditory feast!
Now for my gratitude journal.
I am thankful for:
- Lawrence, a good friend who’s got tons of movies :-) .
- Music! My love for music.
- Following my music. Just writing the bridge now. ;-)
- Korean Garden
- Surprise money
- Sarap sleep
- Getting things done with phone subscription
- Going strong with my gratitude journal
- Wonderful movies that speak to the heart
- Meaningful tears