I had the chance to exchange thoughts with a fellow-coach, Mahal Hudson, who is based in Canada. She asked me some challenging questions, and I loved having the chance to reflect upon her questions.
These were questions from Mahal:
1. What do you think is your purpose in life?
2. What do you think is your life’s mission?
3. If can sum up who you are and you do in just six lines what would that be?
4. What made you turn into blogging in the first place?
5. What inspires you to become who you are right now?
Move over to Mahal’s blog to find out how I answered these questions ;-) .
I interviewed Mahal as well. Here’s what Mahal shared.
p.s. You want to experience coaching and create better results in your life? Why not try life coaching? You will be amazed with the immediate results you will have! Surely you’re interested, so click here to learn more about coaching.