Sometimes I tell myself I am grateful for something and I leave it at that. This time, I want to ask myself: “WHY am I grateful for this?”. Today, I put meaning to every blessing.
What I’m grateful for:
- Leftovers. It means I had an awesome and abundant meal with more to share pa!
- PSI Coffee. It means seeing friends and sharing the PSI Philosophy to more people.
- Chicharon, revel bar (hindi dinuguan), pancit, pichi-pichi, iced tea. It means people are abundant!
- 50% OFF at www.mj46.comÂ . It means we have a friend who’s sharing his abundance. Thanks Jojo!
- Laughter. It means we’ve got a whole lot of happiness and joy inside.
- Wake. It means a soul has achieved a purpose and is now passing on to a next life.
- 2 hour kwentuhan with Rezza’s Mom. It means getting to know her daughter’s boyfriend matters much to Tita Manots ;-) .
- Makunat na McDo fries. It means an opportunity to ask for what we deserve – crispy fries.
- Leche flan. It means our friend Anais is doing well with her business. It means a good supply for this sweet tooth of mine.
- Feedback. It means we acknowledge the awesomeness in our universe, it means we have more to improve pa. We’re a work in progress.
- Saturday. It means when I wake up tomorrow, it will be time to join The Feast again! Yehey!
- 6 days writing on my Gratitude Journal. It means I’m doing very well developing this habit. Wahoo!
Thank You Lord for another day!