How are you? Hope all is well with you and your family this Christmas season. Allow me to share a couple of stories and gifts I have for you this Christmas.
2007 for me was a year of travel, family, friends and self-discovery.
Top FIVE highlights of my year:
- First, I had an opportunity to travel to the US and Canada for business and pleasure. The trip was so wonderful visiting family and friends, discovering places, getting high on joy rides and just sharing stories and spending time with loved ones!
- Second highlight was a dream vacation in Chicago & Florida. It was an all-expense-paid trip with family and friends. Imagine!?!? The theme parks were awesome, stories and bloopers were hilarious and experiencing it all with family and friends made it such a wonderful dream come true.
- Third, I conquered my marathon at Singapore this December. I set my mind to it, I trained, I got hurt, I got up, I beat the odds, I run the distance and I conquered myself! I got a lot of help from myself and from my loved ones too. Celebrate! Wahoooo!
- Fourth, :D … ask me! email@example.com
- Fifth and my biggest discovery: Edwin. I see my face in the mirror and I couldn’t recognize myself compared to a year ago. I am sunrise! I am blooming! It’s a wonderful life! And I want more from life, so much more!
As I end this milestone year, let me share five nuggets that have helped me grow so much this year.
- “Every adversity carries with it the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit.” – Napoleon Hill
- People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person.
- “All that we are is a result of what we have thought” – Buddha
- When the intention is clear, the mechanism appears.
- We are responsible for the results we create in our life!
There are many more Christmas gifts I want to share with you. Please visit http://purposeful.edongskey.com/lists/gifts-2007/.
I thank the Good Lord and celebrate all the blessings of 2007: travel, family, friends and self.
In 2008 may you choose to have happiness and abundance for you and your family!
Have a Blessed Christmas! Maligayang Pasko!