Looking for: Virtual Assistant *team* for big Philippine and Global projectS !
Team will include: admin assistant, bloggers/writers, web developer, graphic artist, video editor, social media specialist (fb, twitter etc.), project manager
We’re looking for a Virtual Assistant TEAM. If you know of some, please send portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are open to freelancers, but TEAMs will be given priority.
Short description of requirements:
- Admin assistant – Responsible for timely completion of online spot jobs for the various online properties (websites, blogs, social media accounts). Must be web savvy, easy to teach.
- Bloggers/Writers – Will be writing in topics ranging from finance, online communications, personal development. Must be able to research on the topics/products/services online and create short and sweet articles. You will be given enough material to work with. Must be able to tell stories in plain and simple English. Personal experience in the topics is *not* a requirement.
- Web Developer – The job requires experience in using/customizing WordPress blogs (hosted in our servers), plugins, themes. Must be experienced in developing a website, use of cpanel, other web development tools. Experience in facebook connect is a huuuuge plus. Must be able to integrate site with social media (facebook, twitter, etc.)
- Graphic Artist – Must be able to create logos, website designs, edit/enhance photos etc.
- Video Editor – From raw videos (mobile videos, point-and-shoot videos), the video editor will be assigned to create engaging videos with excellent soundtracks, useful subtitles and summary shots (key messages).
- Social Media specialist – Will be assigned to manage multiple social media accounts (facebook, twitter, blogs etc.) for various clients. Must have extensive understanding of how to interact with followers in a tone that aligns with the persona of the clients we represent.
- Project Manager – THE single point of contact. Will manage the team. Will assign the activities. Will help the team understand the requirement of the clients. All fun! ;-)
We’re looking for a Virtual Assistant TEAM. If you know of some, please send portfolio to email@example.com .We are open to freelancers, but TEAMs will be given priority.
More details to be provided when initial contact is made.