Today I am grateful for:
- A relaxed Friday
- Lunch with Keric, Raffy and Rezza.
- Korea Garden! Deal Grocer! :-)
- Korean ice cream — fish-shaped with vanilla and red munggo.
- Having Raffy as a biz partner
- Fun kwentuhan with keric, raffy and rezza.
- Donating to segunda manaÂ .
- Spending time with Rezza.
- Closing on Eco Run and SGV run.
- Making the necessary changes requested by a race partner, and accomplishing it quickly. No sweat ;-) . (Nawa’y laging ganyan).
- Working with the staff of 249.
- Getting a reminder from Misty on a more urgent activity. Thanks!
- Working on my roles as staff.
- Seeing my microbuddies in full force.
- Sarap ng fish fillet sarciado dinner.
- Observing Tito Greg and Dayle. Learning from them.
- Getting a sore hand from Jo Ann – hahaha!
- Reading a love letter from my little big sister, Anna. I say a little big prayer for you, Atchi!
God’s plans for us are bigger than we can even comprehend!