Thank You Lord! I am grateful for:
- An early day! Like in Intel (almost)!
- Accomplishing my mission today. I’ve taken the necessary steps to earn back my passive income.
- Being firm and respectful.
- Being on purpose.
- Confronting my fear of rejection. Accepting that I am in the right position.
- All the lessons I learned through Jen-Jen.
- Seeing Tatay Rodolfo Madrinan and wife. Will contact Grace.
- Rezza. Special lunch at Balinsasayaw.
- Laing, Bird’s Nest soup, Pinaputok na Tilapia, Turon de Leche.
- Destination wedding!
- Being on purpose at Gen Tri Municipio.
- Being blessed with Foreman Ronnie who has been a reliable ally in the business.
- Safe trip.
- Driving down memory lane from Intel days.
- Seeing what’s left of Intel CV1 – rubble. Part of me is sad seeing this great factory on the ground. I will always be honored to have been a part of Intel!
- Nice drive with Rezza, nice conversation.
- A well written blogpost with a fun twist. Writing while it’s hot works!
- Table, cooker, over, stove, more functional kitchen.
- Honey. Muesli. Milk.
- Part B speakers training.
- Friendship renewed.
Love and Freedom is in the air!
I open myself to the unbounded, limitless abundance of God’s Universe!