These past couple of years, I realized how I did not give my self the credit I deserve. Other people had higher regard for me than I did for myself.
I did not know how to pat myself on the back, for a job well done, for an accomplishment. It’s as if I was embarassed of my accomplishments, as if I did not earn all these, and as if I didn’t deserve all these.
I’m catching up now, being thankful for small things and big things. I have a “happy yey clap” and I carry with me a gratitude rock. All these to assure myself that I deserve and caused everything that I have, all that has happened in my life.
As part of catching up with my self and my self-esteem, I am celebrating 42 things I am thankful for in my life. These are the gifts, blessings that I now receive graciously in my life, that I value in my life!
1. My Creator
3. Parents – Mom, Dad
4. Siblings – Kelmer, Atchi, Keric; KRC, Andrei, Cali, Eleonor
Talents / Characteristics
12. Connect – I connect well, articulate, write well, I am expressive
16. The Filipino — Salvie / Ka Owell
17. Tita Neva
18. Capt. Lim
19. Manong Johnny
20. Authors – Robert Fulghum / Kiyosaki / T Harv Eker / Coellho / Bo / Og Mandino / Larry Gamboa / Maxwell / Chickensoup
21. School teachers – Ron Chua / Mr. Delo / Ms. Lloren / Ms. Verceles
Organizations / Groups
24. Days with the Lord
25. Sindi Katok
26. Schools – SPED, Pisay, UPLB, UPDiliman, AIM
27. Friends – Pisay, Sped, UPSCA, EE, FIT-ED, Cuyo, Intel
28. Career – Intel / Businesses
32. Art – Dance / Music / Paintings / Sculpture / Theater / Movies / Concerts
35. _____________ ! ;-)
36. Nature! – beach, trees, wind, mountains, sunrise, sunset, moon
37. Homes! – Happy Homes, Times, Maginhawa, Balading, Tanglaw, Dayton, Crystal
38. Books – finance books, inspirational books, self-development books
39. Technology – Internet, mobile phones, laptop