1. What did I learn last week? – Life is a team sport. Get help.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week? – Achieving my 500 registrants goal within 3 days. We’re now at over 1,000 registrants for Run for Japan. ;-)
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why? – Watching the payments come in. Managing the questions and recognizing that my business is growing, I am growing, and I’m enjoying every moment of it!
4. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week? – Book my next big runs with race organizers. Show them what RR is worth. Show Edwin what Edwin is worth!
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful? – List my minimum essentials for this weekend.
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week? – Lack of closure. After eating the frog (accomplishing the big rocks), I shall allot time to close incompletes.
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink? – Processing payments. Now that Marge has that covered, I shall work on empowering my team.
8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped? – I choose laughter, joy and humor to manage many of the stresses from the growth of my business. This run is a benefit run. Let’s enjoy our moment as we help the beneficiaries. Smile and be infectious.
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done? – Get what I deserve. Ask! Book my next big runs! Three of them this week!
10. What opportunities are still on the table? – Garfield. Mog. Proposals.
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to? – Vince T.
12. Is there anyone who deserves a big “Thank You”? – Elsa
13. How can I help someone else this coming week? – Des.
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years? – This helps keep you conscious of what really matters. It’s easy to lose focus (at least it is for me) if you’re not constantly reminded.
P500,000 monthly. RCS. Feast+PSI.
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals? – Yes! R4J 1,000+ registrants! Automating and streamlining the RR processes.
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
* P500,000 monthly – R4J; book May/June
* RCS – Money Jars.
* Feast+PSI – list
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
* Basic 243 and Heroic Tee-up and Enrollments!
18. What are my fears? – Not being able to finish. Action: Start anyway! And celebrate each win, no matter how small!
19. What am I most grateful for? – Challenges in business, feedback from Rezza, Jorey, customers; growth from all the challenges.
20. If I knew I only had one week to live, who would I spend my time with? Spend time with Rezza and my family. ;-) Actions: call mom and dad. Email my family.