Interview with Jack Canfield’s associates, that is :-)
I subscribed to Jack Canfield’s newsletter when I started listening to his Audio book “The Success Principles”.
In the newsletter two weeks ago, Jack announced the pilot of their coaching program. I thought to myself, “It’s going to be expensive”. But taking from one of Jack’s tips in the Success Principles, I said: “Oh what the heck, go for it anyway!”
I signed up for an interview and got a call from Jack’s staff the very next day. A few days later, I was interviewed by one of Jack’s 10 or so coaches. It was a process of finding out whether there was a match between where I am, where I wanted to be and whether they found a good match between what I needed and what coaching they could provide.
There were some questions I answered before-hand:
Canfield Homework Questions
1. Where are you now? (This question is referring to what you have done so far on accomplishing or starting your goals)
2. Where do you want to be? (This is where you want to get specific with time, amounts and details of what you want to accomplish)
3. What is holding you back? ( This is referring to either internal or external circumstances you feel may be holding you back from your goals)
4. How could a coach help you? ( What kind of support are you looking for from a coach)
5. Why now? (Why work on these goals now, why not wait longer?)
My interview took around an hour. It was a very pleasant interview. I clarified with my interviewer, Josiah, the method of coaching, what it will entail from my part, what I can expect.
I also clarified my decision criteria and the challenges I’m facing with regards to the tuition fee. I knew there was a tuition fee in terms of time, energy and of course money. I had a pre-determined monetary “tuition fee” that I was willing to invest in a coaching program.
The fee, it turned out, was US$2,099 for a six month coaching program. Payment terms would apply.
The 6-month coaching program included a 5-week formal phase with half-hour sessions once a week with my coach. I have unlimited call and email access to my coach as well as other coaches. There’s also a Monthly Success Report.
The feature of this coaching program that I liked the most was the Warranty of Success ! This means that the coaching program will not “release” me or let me alone unless and until I succeed in the goals I set out to achieve in the 6-month program. Even if it takes me more than six-months to achieve the goals, the Warranty gave me access to my coach until I achieved my goals and at no additional monetary cost to me.
That was a big promise, the Warranty of Success. That’s the most attractive to me considering that it is the fear of success that was (I’m creating here … *was*) holding me back.
Nevertheless, I had made my criteria clear to myself and the monetary tuition fee is currently out of my range. I will be getting my coaching in different ways and will put Jack Canfield’s coaching program in my bin items for now.
I did gain much from the 2 hours I discussed with Jack’s staff and coaches during the screening. During those interviews, I articulated clearly where I am now, where I want to go, what’s holding me back, and why I want to soar! :-) . It gave me more clarity with what I want to achieve.
It was a good opportunity having that Interview with Jack Canfield’s staff and coaches. I’ll be meeting you again another time in the future, Josiah, Karen and Jen!
Incoming search terms:
- jack canfield coaching cost (66)
- how much does jack canfield coaching cost (30)
- jack canfield coaching review (12)
- jack canfield coaching reviews (9)
- jack canfield coaching program reviews (9)
- jack canfield coaching price (4)
- jack canfield interview (4)
- jack canfield coaching complaints (4)
- canfield coaching cost (3)
- jack canfield coaching program costs (2)
- How much is Jack Canfield coaching? (2)
- how much is jack canfield coaching (2)
- jack canfield personal coaching cost (2)
- compliants against jack canfield coaching (2)
- cost of jack canfield coaching (2)
- reviews of jack canfield coaching (2)
- jack Canfield reviee (1)
- setting goals never too late jack canfield (1)
- robert allen coaching reviews (1)
- jack canfield financial support (1)